Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Contact Zone

To be honest, one of my favorite things to do in life is to workout, and I love being in the gym. When I was asked about contact zones, it was first hard for me to think of a place where I contacted with other people every single day. But now it comes to me, one of my largest contact zones is in the weight room. It may seem a little "out there" to other people, but you start to connect with people and have a little community while you are working out. I know that I go to the gym every day with Peter Mindnich, and that right there is our own little community. In the weight room you get to learn about people, and learn from what you see them doing. Out of no where you can have a conversation with someone you just met about your workout routine, or a diet or a supplement that he/she is taking to enhance the workout. It is a great place to interact with people, and a place to learn more things about working out.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, Chris.
    How do imagine members of this CZ clashing and grappling?

    ReplyDelete